Seven Ingredients of Outstanding Team Meetings
Do your team meetings produce the results you want?
Or…do decisions take too long and agenda items get deferred?
Are your meetings crisp, energized and efficient?
Or…are they often seen as boring and time wasting?
Does your team enjoy the trust and openness that high performing teams* experience?
Or…do team members conceal what they really think and avoid making a full commitment to team success?
* High performing teams…do not stay “stuck” very long, nor do they tolerate inefficient team functioning. They have developed a high level of trust. This makes it safe for any member to call the group on behavior that is preventing the team from moving towards its goals, from getting the results to which it is committed.
Use the Teamwork Palette® to turn your team’s meetings into positive, satisfying, and productive time for every attendee.
Benefits for your TEAM:
Benefits for your MEETINGS:
What is the Teamwork Palette?
A practical, hands-on tool for team effectiveness
Perhaps team members can’t agree on an issue, go off on a tangent, lose enthusiasm, stop listening to one another, or endure the simmering frustration when people don’t meet their commitments to the group.
Now you have a way to bring up the problem–right there in the meeting–and deal with it, so the team can quickly get back to the business at-hand. Any team member can use the Palette when the meeting’s process breaks down.
Supports the Seven Elements of Team Success
The Teamwork Palette addresses seven areas where high performing teams excel:
The seven elements are presented on separate strips, attached with an eyelet for easy fanning open to reveal all seven factors at-a-glance. On the back of each strip are 5-6 questions that a professional facilitator might use to dig deeper into the respective element.
The tool is designed to be used in meetings. It is printed on durable card stock and will fit easily in a portfolio pocket or purse. Amid the stress of a struggling meeting it can be difficult to determine exactly what is holding your group back. It can be doubly difficult to bring it up with a constructive comment to the group. With the Palette in hand, any meeting attendee can use one of the prepared questions to analyze the problem and express how he or she thinks the group has become stuck.
The Teamwork Palette Resource CD comes with comprehensive Application Guides for both the Team Leader and Team Members
The Team Leader Guide provides everything you need to get your team using the tool. With easy to follow, step-by-step instructions, it shows you how to introduce the Palette to your team and how to lead them in using it at four particular moments:
- At the beginning of a meeting, acknowledging what members need to keep in mind during the upcoming discussions
- During a meeting, when the team becomes “stuck”
- At the end of a meeting, looking back and and assessing team performance
- Periodically, doing a review of the team’s current level of effectiveness
Who will benefit from the Teamwork Palette
How to start using the Teamwork Palette
First, order the Teamwork Palette Starter Kit.
The kit contains:
- 1 Teamwork Palette for the team leader
- CD containing the following reproducible resources:
- Team Leader Guide
- Team Member Guide
- Slideshow introducing you to the Palette and its application with your team
- Webinar: Seven Ingredients of Outstanding Meetings
- Worksheets for use when introducing the Palette to your team
- Ideas on ways the tool can support teamwork across your organization
- Articles with insights on teams, meetings and facilitation
Next, order a Teamwork Palette for each member of your team. Note: You can print out copies of the Team Member Guide directly from the CD.
Finally, implement the tool. Introduce it into your team and start using it immediately to make your meetings more productive and strengthen relations within the team. Your Teamwork Palette Package provides you with everything you will need.
Facilitation Support. If you prefer, Fulcrum Associates will provide a professional facilitator to lead the introduction of the Palette and get your team up and running using it comfortably. And, while we are there, we can add in some basic team building. Be sure to ask us about this service.
To Buy Teamwork Palette
Teamwork Palette Starter Kit – $29.97 each (Includes Teamwork Palette CD and 1 Teamwork Palette)
Additional Team work Palettes – $18.97 each (Call for quantity discounts) 703-255-4605
PURCHASE ORDERS: Email to: Fulcrum
*The Teamwork Palette ships free for U.S. domestic orders.
15 Day Money Back Guarantee
Fulcrum Associates 15 day Money Back Guarantee allows you to check the product out for yourself, and if you don’t like it…simply return the product within 15 days and we will happily refund 100% of the purchase price.
No questions asked – this is our personal guarantee to you!