Developing Extraordinary Leaders in your Organization
Some managers clearly already excel as leaders. They consistently bring out the very best in their employees. But the reality is that most units are headed by well meaning, dedicated, hard working, yet uninspiring and often guarded managers. As a consequence, all too often results fall short of what they could be.
It doesn’t have to be this way!
Recent research has identified the kind of leaders who can master complex challenges and still get greater results. Most managers have the capacity to transform themselves over time into someone whom their employees would call their “best boss ever.”
In this presentation you will find out how to upgrade the current internal “operating system” of your managers to “leadership 2.0.”
Here’s what you will learn:
- The primary dilemma facing leaders who want to make a difference through the work they do.
- How to draw discretionary effort from your employees.
- 11 leader assumptions that underlie winning behaviors.
Particularly suited for:
- Executives and senior leaders who want to raise the ceiling on the level of results their managers generate from their teams.
- Professionals in Human Resources, Talent Management and Training who design and support leadership development strategies in their organization.