Communicating Effectively in Every Direction
To flourish in today’s environment enterprises must respond with:
- fast-paced decisions made at the front-line
- virtual teams spread across distant work locations
- work based increasingly on knowledge and creativity
- solutions that require collaboration to bring into being
- agile responses to the rapidly shifting demands of markets
- informal networking within and beyond the organization
- culturally diverse workforces
- flat organization designs where the individual manager is responsible for a greater number of direct reports
Because of this, communication has become ever more essential for high quality results, satisfied customers, and a profitable operation. It underpins the effectiveness of everything that leaders, teams and individual contributors do.
Savvy enterprises insist that their team and leader development strategies include both the skills and the core attitudes that underlie excellent interpersonal communication. They know that it is the only way they can survive in this challenging marketplace.
|You May Be Interested In…||Recommended Blog Posts…|